Saturday, June 9, 2012

WARM FUZZIES

I don't know if any of you have ever heard of a WARM FUZZY but I was introduced to warm fuzzies in elementary. The warm fuzzies then were a funny creature with a big belly on copier paper. In the belly you would right a thank-you or an acknowledgement to the person you were giving the warm fuzzy to. Well of course being an art teacher you have to move away from Xeroxing the warm fuzzies and you need to personalize them for that individual.
I always wanted to make a warm fuzzy for people at work but I always seemed to busy or something came up. Well one day the counselor was a huge help and I was very thankful and grateful that she was able to assist me. By the end of the day I had forgotten to shot her an email thanking her. So I said, I'll just do it first thing in the morning. Of course I forgot. Now it had been a couple of days and I could not tell her thank-you now. It would seem as if it wasn't that important. SO .......my warm fuzzy was the perfect solution!!!!!



Then I was asked to make the warm fuzzies for the staff of the month and for our aide appreciation. On the back of the warm fuzzy I have a white piece of construction paper.

I start off by writing......This Warm Fuzzy is for___________. Then I add why that individual gets the warm fuzzy. It is a great way to make someone feel warm & fuzzy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment